Saturday, November 13, 2010

The maid and the Knight - Unacquainted love 3

There he is, there he is
my knight in the shining armor
who never fails in the ballroom wars
defeating every maiden, he eyes on
i wait as a chamber maid
can't u see my thirst, my young knight

Here i'm, here I'm
on the chambers, dreaming the night
that i would be under his strong arms
sweeping my head over heals
I make the bed with the love
can't you feel my love, young knight

somewhere in the dreams, somewhere in the dreams,
we make love, as i struggle my dream to be 
fulfilled, with his eyes locked in mine
we embrace as the snakes, 
with a single kiss , he seals my heart 
why would i wake up from this

o young knight o young knight
our fates are intertwined to be met 
how can i avoid the love that sparkles
you may never notice the poor chamber maid
for i will love and live to make your bed
for the fair Maidens across...........

- Butterfly Dreamer



1 comment:

Deepthy Gurajada said...

really Good poem