Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wild Love - too much of love will kill u

Flames of love burns the
Gracious heart, scared not
By the thought, lust prevails
Among the mind, the blood
With the venom of vengeance
Caused by betrayal is detoxified
By the thought of the purest
State of mind.
Forsaken by the rejection of
The reality, the truth of the
Condition slams back, the door
At the love closes, yet the
Longing prevails.
Sighs and gaps, envy and
Sadness stops not the poor
Little plant of hatred to rise,
And affect the morality
Struggles against the past
Memories of love and
Unfaithful haunts. The
Evil triumphs
Silent rebellion occurs,
Not to flesh, but pleasure
Sores, still the heartaches
I seek temporary console
Under illusion of the
Shadows
So real and natural,
Among the blazing cherries,
Under the pinkest blossom,
You did pay your price,
I did see you rest,
In my arms, dear samurai,
Painting my kimono with
Red streaks of blood,
And seeking my mercy,
My Life as faithful, ends now
With hara-kiri, the world
Praises my loyalty,
Let’s meet in the
Otherworld my lustful
Love.
ANATAWA DAI SUKI DESU
-ButterflyDreamer


hara-kiri - suicide
ANATAWA DAI SUKI DESU - I love you [in Japanese]

No comments: